Open Space Committee
- 7 pm
- 2nd Monday of every month (switched from Thursday)
- Municipal Building
416 New Jersey Avenue
Point Pleasure Beach, NJ 08742
(Unless publicized to be held at another time or location.)
Meetings may be live streamed and accessed at Point Pleasant Beach Townhall Youtube page.
Changes will be posted to the Borough's website. All meetings are open to the public. Formal actions may be taken.
- The March 13, 2023 meeting has been cancelled due to lack of quorum.
- The April 10, 2023 meeting time has been rescheduled to 7:30 pm.
- The July 10, 2023 meeting time has been cancelled due to lack of agenda.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- TBD (Environmental Commission Representative)
- Cary Mulkeen (Environmental Commission Alternate Representative)
- Kristin Hennessy (Resident Member)
- Sal Pepe (Resident Member)
- Maryann Ellsworth (Alternate Resident Member)
- Greg Cox (Historic Preservation Commission Representative)
- Mary Pearce (Historic Preservation Commission Alternate Representative)
- Anthony Novo (Recreation Committee Representative)
- Erica Susko (Recreation Committee Alternate Representative)
- Glenn Paesano (Planning Board Representative)
- Peter Ritchings (Planning Board Alternate Representative)
- Councilmember Testa
- Councilmember Vitale
- TBD (PPB High School Student Representatives)
The Point Pleasant Beach Open Space Committee is committed to preserving natural resources and historic properties, enhancing recreational facilities and improving the access, use and protection of our numerous natural beaches and waterways. The Committee is the primary source of recommendation for open space protection and acquisition for the Borough.