The Non-Resident Taxpayers (NRTA) Committee
Meetings of the Non-resident Taxpayers Committee will be published as scheduled for the year 2023. Changes will be posted to the Borough's website, Point Pleasant Beach page. All meetings are open to the public. Formal actions may be taken. Scheduled meetings are listed below:
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 10 am to discuss current topics in town and the upcoming annual meeting in August.
- Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 9 am to finalize planning the annual meeting in August.
- Saturday, August 19, 2023, 10 am to noon - 10th Annual Meeting at G. Harold Antrim Elementary School, 401 Niblick Street, Point Pleasant Beach. Planned speakers include the Borough Engineer, Quality of Life Director, and representatives from the Governing Body, Police, Fire, First Aid, Senior Committee, Chamber of Commerce, and Jenkinson's.
- Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 9AM for review of the August 19, 2023 Annual Meeting and for initial planning of meeting to be held in August 2024.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Seth Sloan, Chairman
- Dominic Barone
- Victor DeLuca
- Rose Fabiano
- Christie Gonzalez
- Barbara Lucas
- Mary McAndrew
- Lynne Mortimer
- John S Moschella
- Edward F. Poole
- Bob Rinaolo
- Jim Schaeffer
- Sonny Sepra
- Keith Sluka
- Vince Tomasso
- Mayor Kanitra, Council Liaison
The Non-Resident Taxpayers Committee (NRTAC) inaugural meeting was well attended and successful. Seth Sloan, Founder and Chairman of the NRTAC, along with Vic Deluca, Master of Ceremonies, Kelli Keenan and Keith Sluka provided the Vision of the Advisory Committee is to enhance the betterment of the whole community and helping to improve the quality of life for non-residents and residents and to provide a voice for the non-resident taxpayers.
The meeting provided the Non-resident taxpayers an opportunity to meet and ask questions of the local officials and learn more about the work of NRTAC. A non-resident taxpayer is an owner of residential or commercial property in Point Pleasant Beach Borough, who pays property taxes but is not eligible to vote in local elections. In 2011, letters were sent asking people to apply to be part of NRTAC. Applications were received and from that, a 12 member diverse group of people were selected. Point Pleasant Beach has approximately 1500 non-resident taxpayers, representing 45% of the town.
The Committee is always looking for new members and is also trying to create a full email distribution list to communicate with all non-resident taxpayers. If you would like to be considered to become a new member and / or be notified of various issues please complete the New Member Application Form or NRTAC Member Contact Information Form which is on the website and email the NRTAC or mail it to
416 New Jersey Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
If you have any questions, please email NRTAC. Information including contacts, application form, agenda and minutes can be access on our Borough website