Point Pleasant Beach News
Streetlight on the Blink?
Contact First Energy Corporation
Streetlights brighten up a community and help keep it attractive and safe. If you see a streetlight out, please contact First Energy Corporation so that repairs can be made.
To report a streetlight outage:
• Call their automated outage reporting line at 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877). For faster service, use the phone number associated with your account and say “streetlight problem” after the greeting.
• Visit www.firstenergycorp.com, and select your electric company. Under Outages, click on “Report Streetlight Problems.”
When you contact them, just let them know the following:
• Your name and phone number, in case they need more information
• Address where the streetlight is located – nearest house or business address and the nearest cross street
• The number on the pole
• What is wrong with the streetlight – for example, damaged pole, light fixture is broken, the light is on during the day or the light flickers.
Published October08, 2014 | Announcements | 1964